New Rule: No Cross-Posting from Other Subs

No Comments

Cross-posting photos from other subs has gotten out of hand lately. I didn't mind it when it happened every once in a while, but now nearly every other post is a cross-post and I don't like the look it gives the sub. So, from now on, cross-posting of photos or gifs from other subs will not be allowed. Other subs can still be advertised here, but only in the comments and only if the sub being advertised is relevant to the post's subject.

Besides that, I am also going to start enforcing the sub's other rules more consistently. I've been pretty lax about some of them, but from now on I will be more strict and start removing posts that don't fit within the sub's rules

submitted by /u/Sordana
[link] [comments]

Would you like to see more?

Comments

Leave a Reply

Search

Header Ads

Followers

Popular Posts

Facebook

Subscribe Us